Thu, 03 Feb|
Imbolc Ceremony: Dreaming New Possibilities
Dream new possibilities at Super Nature’s Imbolc Ceremony. During our time together, we will tune into our place on nature’s wheel of the year, remembering our own part of nature, finding our own rhythms and desires for the coming year. A time of new beginnings, rebirth and possibilities.
Time & Location
03 Feb, 18:45 – 21:45
Manchester, Hope Mill, Pollard Street, Manchester M4 7JA, UK
About the event
Dream new possibilities at Super Nature’s Imbolc Ceremony. During our time together, we will tune into our place on nature’s wheel of the year, remembering our own part of nature, finding our own rhythms and desires for the coming year. A time of new beginnings, rebirth and possibilities. Come and plant your seeds of intention and uncover your path of possibilities.
Imbolc is the point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox. The wheel of the seasons is turning, winter not yet gone, but the promise of spring in the air. This is the perfect time of year to gather, to choose which dreams we wish to carry forward, and to see the great possibilities before us that may germinate and grow.
We will celebrate our potential and work with nature to support ourselves in uncovering our joy.
Super Nature Imbolc Ceremony:
- Explore Imbolc, what it represents, and nature’s cycles, and how we can be supported within them
- Meditate to clear, strengthen, connect and awaken your energy, intuition, creativity and potential
- Tune in to what we want to feel and experience in our lives, get clear on our intentions. What do we want more of in our lives?
- Receive flower and vibrational essence healing, using a nourishing combination of methods
- Dream, uncover and open our intuition to new possibilities within a mugwort tea ceremony
- Take a healing drum journey to meet your best version of your future self
- Time for sharing our dreams, feelings and visions in a supportive space
- Create your own flower and vibrational essence to take away with you, to aid you on reaching your desired potential, and energetically supporting your intentions
We will gather as a small, intimate group at Studio Super Nature, in a Victorian mill in Ancoats, Manchester. A portal to nature in the middle of the city, the studio provides a safe supportive space to find healing and nurture. Easily accessible with free parking and New Islington tram stop a 5 minute walk.
Led by Helen Scott founder of Super Nature. She is passionate about the healing power of nature and reclaiming our space within it and finding ease within our own natural rhythms of life. With over 10 years of working professionally as a holistic therapist, Helen is a qualified meditation teacher, advanced flower and vibrational essence practitioner, essence producer, reiki master, drum healing practitioner and is qualified in a range of holistic therapies. A finalist in the She Inspires Women in Health and Wellbeing award 2021, she is also a member of The British Flower and Vibrational Essence Association (BFVEA), and The British Association of Flower Essence Producers (BAFEP)
Mugwort tea has many health benefits and is known for enhancing intuition and dreaming. It is a gentle medicine to allow us to deepen our dreaming of new possibilities. It is not recommended during pregnancy, or breastfeeding, so if you would like to attend and mugwort is not suitable, you can have a substitute herbal tea, infused with flower essences, that are safe to take. Mugwort can also cause an allergic response to those allergic to celery, birch, carrot or caraway. This is rare and mainly mild, however we will substitute the tea if you have these allergies.
If finances would make it difficult to attend, please use the code at the checkout, DREAMING25 for a 25% discount, or DREAMING50 for a 50% discount, depending upon your circumstances.